Wednesday, October 05, 2005

virus, shoo!

It finally dawned on me this morning why my body is so stubborn. It's not just the lack of sleep. It's breaking down... :(

My body has just received a group of unwelcomed viruses who seem bent on causing my body to malfunction. Although I remain largely in control of my faculties, my throat is starting to feel funny, temperature of my forehead rises, strange aches start to appear in various parts of my body... This is actually something pretty new. No not the fever. I've been susceptible to fever since dunno when. Everytime it comes, I'm usually caught unawares, and have to literally stay at home and slowly nurse myself back to health. But for those few days, it will be pure torture. Presently, however, I'm feeling fine. Fine in a way that I know I'm starting to feel sick, yet I don't feel the normal symptoms associated with it, like total limpness. Go, Serena's immune system! (or maybe it's just the start, choy!)

25% presentation this friday. I seriously can't afford to be ill.