Friday, January 05, 2007

miss my hols

Sigh. It's with a heavy heart that I hit the realisation that school begins in exactly 3 days. The timetable with venues are out, tutors and lecturers have started sending us emails detailing their plans for the class and what to expect in the coming semester. There are pages of notes to print, statutes to download, numerous readings to read and most importantly, getting my mind mentally ready to face the challenges of yet another semester. I still can't get over the fact that my lovely lovely hols with no end in sight to the amount of time I have to enjoy would be cruelly robbed away from me in just a few days' time. I cry for the little time I have left. I cry for the work that will soon pile up on me that will steal those precious days of nothingness that I've indulged in thus far. It kills me to know that all these wonderful times that I've been spoiling myself with is going to be taken away from me very soon. Sigh.

It also hasn't sunk in that this will be the last studying period of my life (post-grad not barring). I will no longer be in school after early may. It's a frightening thought but it's just too far away at the moment to think about it. What a year it's going to be. God be with me.