Friday, May 19, 2006

happily alone

Work has begun to take its toll on me. Hm. Let me rephrase that. Work only seems to have taken its toll on me because of other simultaneous activities in my life. I overestimate my ability to handle everything at one shot once exams were over, and am now suffering the brunt of my over-enthusiasm. :( I don't even feel like I'm having a holiday at the moment. Sigh. Perhaps once all this craziness has died down, and the activities sort themselves out one by one, then the peace I've been searching for will naturally come. :)

It's the weekend I've been waiting for. All alone in my corner now; the rest of the interns have gone out of office to do their respective work. I'm glad for the chance to be alone, actually. Immerse myself in a reflective mood and enjoy eating what I truly want for lunch, heh. Yami yoghurt, here I come! :)