Monday, May 08, 2006

office life

I realised I dislike working. And this is only the first day. Sigh.

No, let me retract that statement. I like working, I don't mind having my mind challenged. But the environment which it is set in reeks of unbearable coldness (literally) and repressiveness. Sigh. I don't understand why central air-conditioning has to be tuned to such an unbearable level, which is simply unconducive for working and entirely comfortable for sleeping. Then comes the working clothes. Argh. Stiff, stuffy, and unbreathable. Lastly, I'm not used to working on non-roller chairs, haha. I like to pamper my butt with more cushion and mobility. All in all, these are the changes I would highly recommend for a more productive working environment. If I had a choice in future, I would pile my office with cushions and pillows, and make sure everyone wears oh-so-soft cotton and have the aircon at 26 degrees celcius, my ideal temperature for optimum efficiency.

Working really sucks the life out of adults. No wonder they are so staid and boring. Oh no. What if office life changes me into that? I can't bear it. :(