Thursday, May 04, 2006

talk, talk

In every conservation I had for the past few days, the topic of elections will inevitably pop up, and every imaginable comment and opinion gleaned from the happenings and the candidates will start to dominate the conversation, and this can go on for a good half hour. It's truly interesting to have such a wide variety of viewpoints where people see the ongoings in different lights and start to proffer all sorts of theories and suggestions. Finding the right people to engage with in such discussions is vital. ;p

Went for my first rally in the afternoon. The lunchtime pap one which, in my opinion, was very good, in the sense, it covered almost every topic quite extensively and comprehensively. lee hsien loong is indeed an impressive speaker and is thorough in analysing the words and actions of the opposition and making sure his point goes through. But whether his analysis is right or not is a different matter altogether, which shall be reserved only for private comment. ;) By the way, I caught myself on tv, specifically a clip of my hair. My friend, on the other hand (whom I chanced upon when I reached there) had his 3-second fame. Haha.

Went to lee & lee recruitment tea thereafter. It changed my perspective of the firm, partly through talking to the person in charge of the corporate department, who was good-looking, charming, and spoke well, heh. ;)

Exams may be over, but I'm merely out of the pan and into the fire. Heh. Okay, not that serious, but I do have loads of planning to do for the mission trip. That's on top of my other agendas for this coming hols. It's going to be busy.

I need prayer. Badly.