Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i'm a survivor

I felt like I just got snubbed, for no reason at all. Sigh. Am I being too sensitive, or was there a real reason behind that strange, abrupt behaviour? Sigh again.

It's 2 days to the big day, and the sense of urgency is not in me. Exams shouldn't be held on fridays, seriously. It just erases the entire sombreness of it. Fridays are meant to be looked forward to, since it's at the end of the week. On the other hand, it could be seen as a good thing since there is no panic involved. I can just go and take the exam in my calm, normal self, and simply hope for the best, like I always do.

Ben&Jerry's ice cream have tided me through.
Smses and emails have tided me through.
3 meals a day, regular tv times and good sleeping hours have tided me through.
Occasional contact with people through msn have tided me through.
Most importantly, prayer everyday tides me through.