Wednesday, April 05, 2006

work awaits

I can't believe it, but my most dreaded assignment is actually (more or less) done. To think of how I even arrive at this stage is truly a miracle. It has been my staple academic diet since last tuesday. Perhaps it just goes to show that a solid week of nothing but this is more than sufficient. Heh. The quality of the work is a different matter altogether.

It's out of the pan and into the fire for me. The more difficult task of scheduling work for the exams awaits. To the inexperienced, planning is a thousand times harder than the actual execution of the work. If I had a solid plan, chances are my work will be equally good. In my mind, I've already set aside at least 2 hours to plan. And it has to be under the right conditions too. There's just too much junk to clear and too much new knowledge to learn (sigh) that this time round, a massive organisation is absolutely essential. It takes more than just a time-table.