Wednesday, March 29, 2006

workity work, dreamity dream

The human contact is at its most essential when one trudges the long lonely hours of the afternoon, ploughing through tons of nauseating papers which one has not the faintest clue... Vegetable cookies and the little msn conversations helped me get through the most trying period of the day...

On a happier note, I've written 970 words out of my 3000-word essay, albeit mostly unedited and shamelessly copied from noted commentators. Major adjustments and substantial footnotes are definitely in order. Sigh.

Daydreams are always necessary to survive such arduous tasks. I've laid out several plans once my exams are over. :)

1. Travel. This is definitely a must! I don't know how or where, but I must travel to a place I've never been before to explore and experience their culture. :)
2. Learn to cook/bake.
3. Tour Singapore for the best food!
4. Finish Mere Christianity! And other christian books that I've put on hold for ages.
5. Cultivate a plant. Suggestions, anyone?

Dreams make surviving the present more sustainable.