Monday, March 27, 2006

it begins...

I am dead stressed.

Looking at my calendar, I found out that I've only slightly over 3 weeks to my first paper. The familiar thoughts of entering into the exam hall knowing nothing except the mumbling of the lecturers seriously scares me. This is probably the worst semester ever. My modules were given to me late; I didn't study consistently throughout the semester like I normally did because of an unusual increase in commitments and ad-hoc events, which results in me doing just the bare minimum; my modules are surprisingly difficult (usually I can handle input of information quite easily). On top of that, I've got -

  1. My ongoing mentoring sessions (which, thankfully, is going to end soon, although I genuinely do like my mentee).
  2. To prepare for oc bible study this time round, as in, real hard-core preparation and not just mere facilitation.
  3. Responsibilities as co-young adults' head with darryl, although he has been handling almost everything so far.

In addition, my three dear working sc friends have no concept of what exams are, and are often asking me out. And having turned them down for so long, I feel obliged to at least hang out with them once before the real studying commences. Sigh.

But through it all, I still feel God's presence very acutely. Even in the midst of chaos, everything seems to be timed perfectly. For my studies now; for the future. Timing is everything.