Wednesday, March 15, 2006

work fills the growing void

This week is going to be a madhouse. I've got quite a major presentation this thursday, and it doesn't help that my groupmates are the slacker type. I've decided to start on my long overdue assignment, which is supposed to be roughly 3000 words long and due april 12. I'm to lead romans 4 for bible study this friday (this really requires loads of preparation, which I only started today. :( ) On top of that, a cloud of impending sadness is weighing heavily upon me. Sigh. It's a struggle to carry on life as if nothing is going to happen, yet consciously know that something major is about to take place. The stone that sits on my heart grows heavier by the day..

On the upside, as I was researching for my presentation yesterday, I chanced upon this fantastic website. thefreedictionary.com It has EVERYTHING! Legal dictionary, medical dictionary, financial dictionary, wikipedia encyclopedia, etc. It's truly a wealth of knowledge. Just type in any word and relevant information will pop up. More trivia than anything actually. :)

Lord, please grant me strength. I can't go through this alone.