Monday, February 27, 2006

sustain me...

I'm totally bonked out.

Maybe it's the holiday fever persisting within me. I slept early last night, at a ridiculous hour of 11pm, woke up at 7.30am, and still felt extremely sleepy the entire day. It didn't help that the sun was scorching and the inertia of staying at home just tripled. Sigh.

Work is piling up steadily. Exams are coming. Internships. Ongoing projects. Mentoring sessions. Social conditions changing. Sigh. My mental, physical and emotional limits are stretched. I'm seriously not a woman. I can't multi-task at all. I like to be focused on a particular goal and work at it till it's excellent. The moment I try to divide myself, the excellence is sacrificed. :( But there's no choice. I need to handle all these simultaneously. Sigh. Perhaps only God is the true giver of strength, perserverance and wisdom. I need to seek those.