Friday, February 10, 2006

falling sick

The flu bug finally got me, got me well and good. Sigh.

I spent most of my lessons today, trying to keep my eyes from closing every other minute. My body simply refuses to obey. It's currently quite weak, with blocked nose, blocked ears, slight sore throat and a terribly groggy head. I can't really think properly, and all I can think of is sleep and sleep. But this week is near impossible; not so much lack of choice on my part though.

I knew it was coming, because I was under tremendous amount of stress. I had so much to accomplish amidst struggling with tired thoughts. And this made my sleep at night unfulfilling despite getting the requisite amount of hours. All throughout the week during lessons, the only thing that floated in my mind was - I need sleep. It was terrible. I guess that made my body susceptible to the flu bug. Sigh.

I can't afford to be sick, especially not now. Sigh, please pray for me.