Monday, February 06, 2006

desperate need of time and energy

It's been a hectic, hectic week. And more to come.

I have tons and tons of readings to catch up for missing most of them in the first two weeks. And on top of that, there are other stuff which demand my time and energy equally, if not more. For once, I'm at my wit's end at how I can effectively divide myself into so many different parts and yet strive to give myself fully to every aspect of my life. I know, multi-tasking is essentially women's territory, but for some strange reason, I can never do it, especially if I want to do something exceedingly well. I simply can't afford my mind to wander off and dwell on other stuff when there are more pressing issues at hand. It's a struggle, really. And I'm just learning the ropes to handle it.

I need a perfect schedule. Not only that, I need a mind which can focus on the stuff that I need to do at hand and not deviate into some illicit area, for optimum efficiency. Time and energy are not my friends at the moment; only God is (and has always been). I would like to restore the independence that I once possessed. And Lord, I think only You can work such a miracle for me.