Wednesday, February 01, 2006

strength and wisdom

Sigh. I have too many things to juggle in my life right now. Family, school, church, commitments, friends, life in general... All want a part of me. I really wish I have more of myself to give without having to sacrifice anyone of them. I'm just not used to handling so many activities all at the same time. I'm usually one who can decide how much time and energy I can afford for a single activity, but right now, everything's in a mess. It's unexpected important things which crop up that cause me to have a haywire schedule, if I even have one to begin with. Sigh. I can only pray for pure strength to get through all my activities and for even greater wisdom to know how to give of myself more wisely.

To my friends, who know nothing of this blog, I'm so sorry. And I promise it won't happen again. Let me make mistakes along the way so I can grow stronger in this area. Thanks.