Monday, February 20, 2006

darn these six-legged creatures

uncle pong dealt me a compliment, which I kindly returned with a harmless jibe at his comical face on the channel one video. :P sorry la, but it was too hilarious to pass up. :)

I always wondered whether I was suffering from diabetes due to the increased intake of desserts lately. The emergence of ants around me was alarming. Everytime I awake from my nap, I usually see ants crawling on my t-shirt, my arms and fingers, and it gives me the creeps. Today, I finally solved the mystery. As usual, I was taking my customary nap on the sofa, and in between, I heard my phone beeped. So in my half-sleepy state, I picked up the phone and returned the message, before putting the phone on top of me. Minutes later, I awoke, only to see swarms of ants crawling on me!! That's why my gears clicked. My phone was breeding ants!! Althogether now... EWWW.... I swear my phone is nuts. Who in the world has ever heard of ants being able to survive in a handphone?! Now I do. And I'm so pissed at the manufacturer of the phone. How can they make phones which have gaps in them for ants to grow?! That's utterly disgusting. Sigh. And to see ants suddenly just emerge from in between the keypads just sends my skin crawling... Uck. I do feel like seeing the Nokia centre but since my warranty's expired, I'm not sure if they can do anything about it. Sigh. Well, at least I'm healthy.

I seem to have an affinity with ants. The last time this happened was in primary school, when the ants chose my toothbrush and cup to settle down. Disgusting.