Saturday, February 18, 2006

steadiness

First up, I apologise for not being able to keep a steady stream of entries, like I used to be able to. Going online just has too many distractions. Half the time there'll be windows popping up at me. Oh well.

My life has returned to a sense of normalcy, somewhat. With the various stresses out of my head, the balancing act between work and play has become relatively manageable. Thank God. Although I am still way WAY behind work, at least I've started to prioritise and tried to do the most current work, leaving those that weren't touched in the beginning for later. So far, it's been good. Thank goodness for the one week break next week. This is a real chance for me to catch up with whatever I've missed. Sigh, but time is precious to me now, every single minute of it. I just hope I can balance work and play at its most efficient.

On an interesting note, I have mixed feelings towards angmoh guys. On one hand, I do think they are extremely funny, the way they jibe and tease each other in a witty manner. They do provide for good entertainment, especially when everyone else is just listless. :) Yet on the other, they are simply too full of flattery, so much so it's distrusting. In particular, this belgium guy in my ICF group. Eww. After a while, I couldn't stand him. He talks too much nonsense to me, and sometimes gets too close for my comfort. I could probably boil it down to their culture, but I doubt it. OH well.

seize every minute before it silently slips by... sigh.