Thursday, February 23, 2006

it's a happy day!

It's been a very fruitful past 2 days. For unknown reasons, my brain could actually function at optimum efficiency. Sitting down and reading through my notes hasn't been this breezy for ages. It's good, it's good. I love the fact that I have completed most of my (self-imposed) holiday readings. Feeling pleased about it. :)

Chanced upon the winter sport "curling" on tv. I always wondered what kind of sport it was. It was only today that I finally discovered. And the moment I saw the sport, the first words that came out of my mouth were, "What kind of stupid sport is that?!" Heh, I was that unimpressed. The way the two persons frantically shaved the ice in front of the moving stone was hilarious. Seriously. After watching a few rounds, I kinda get the whole game. It's like a mega pool (snooker), only without the holes and cue stick. It's wildly amusing. :)

Satisfied my craving for italian food by ordering pizza for dinner! Woohoo! :) My sister and I decided to have something special after having the same type of food for a few days in a row. Guess that's what crazy mugging does to your senses. There's this new pizza joint called Oishi Pizza. As the name explains it, it's japanese. And the variety of flavours are eye-popping! In the end, my sis and I settled on terriyaki beef, and my goodness, it was flaming delicious! Yum yum. I especially liked the crust because it's thin and easy to munch and digest, unlike Pizza Hut's chunky ones. Darn, I forgot to take a picture of it, but trust me on this, the pizza's very good, and the price is very reasonable. A thumbs-up from me (and my sis too). :) Lovely lovely dinner. Feeling bloated but happy. :D