Saturday, February 25, 2006

girls' night out

It was a relaxing friday. :)

Girls' night out rules. :) As the small group took a break this week, I took the opportunity to spend some time with my sc friends, all of whom are either working or under attachment, so a friday is the only time they get to stay out late. After much discussion, we decided to check out this italian restaurant at UE square called spizzyco. From the outset, it looks posh and exclusive, with candle lights casting dancing shadows against the walls and people speaking in hush tones. Walking in as a bunch of 4 noisy girls made us feel like elephants in a china shop. ;p I must say that it was a first for us to try out new places. We're growing up, slowly but surely. :) I had linguine with prawns, Rocket (a kind of vegetable) with tomato paste. It was alright, the Rocket was certainly an interesting choice of vegetable. We then adjourned (in my car) to marina square for tantalising desserts at changing appetites. Ooh yeah, it was hot! (figuratively, of course. ;p) I had a mocha cheese mudpie, which was actually gelato ice cream. Yummy. My only regret was feeling too full from the pasta to properly enjoy the mudpie, which was relatively big. But definitely not a place that I'd miss out on going again (I like double negatives. ;p).


Here's my wonderfully lovely mocha cheese mudpie. Look at how awfully sinful it is. ;p