Sunday, March 12, 2006

struggling within

Just set up my working schedule for this week. It's been a long while since I've done so. From the beginning of this semester, unexpected ad-hoc events kept popping up, and coupled that with extensive going-out, planning became an invisible visitor, knocking daily on my door, only to be rejected by me time and again. I led my days with no concept of work, no concept of what I'm going to accomplish for the day, only with whatever I felt comfortable with at that moment. Temporary addiction to a lackadaisical lifestyle could probably serve my immediate wants, but will not sustain my long-term desires. So I need to get back on track. I need to find that critical balance. Scheduling has lent me a footing to tide me over this transition period. I can only pray that this will be a permanent feature once the craziness is over.

this is not the right time. i know it. but my heart grows heavier...