Tuesday, March 28, 2006

the visit

Paid the overdue visit to my thyroid doctor today. Results of my blood test are within normal range, finally, although some results still teeter towards the extremes. But at least I feel normal. :) My doctor was alarmed to see me lose that much weight, although I did reassure him that it wasn't anything to do with my condition (at least I don't think so, since I'm feeling fine). He did say though, that anymore loss of weight and my bones will become brittle. That scared the hell out of me. I need to up my intake of calcium (oh no, I sound like an old lady!). I decided against asking my doctor about my family law tutor. I noticed the absence of the ring on his fourth finger, and didn't want to unnecessarily disturb his practice. After all, if it's already in the past, why dig up buried memories just for the sake of satisfying my selfish curiosity? So I left it be.