Saturday, April 01, 2006

itch no more...

When I saw the spots spreading to my calves last night, my internal siren went off, and I decided it was time to tell my parents. My mom was exceptionally alarmed to see the tons of red spots beneath my thighs. She gave me some cream which contains steroid and told me to apply on the areas which were itching me. After one application and a relatively good night's rest, my spots are indeed disappearing and the itching has more or less subsided. I'm so thankful. My mom did say it'll take a while for the allergic effects to wear off. 3 days since wednesday, this had better be the time to do so.

I realised once the effects wore off, I'm not so crazy anymore. Yesterday was probably one of the worst mental breakdowns I've suffered. I didn't cry exceptionally hard. It's just the tons of voices telling me the different tasks I have to do that coagulated into one big incoherent noise which I could not make out rationally. Stress is usually tempered by rationality, for me. But because the itch preoccupied my entire mind, I couldn't do anything about the ongoing stress, which resulted in the malfunctioning of my brain and body. It's unimaginably painful. OH well. Just pray that I will sustain this state of absolute control over my thoughts throughout the torturous month of April. Boo.