Saturday, April 22, 2006

who am I

After having been cooped up in my cage for ages, I decided that it was time to see the world. As the day was so blazing hot earlier, I made up my mind to go for a nice, healthy swim in the evening. So I worked the whole day with only one thought in mind - the end reward of a swim. When 5pm rolled by, the sky darkened and threatening clouds loomed, but that didn't stop me. I headed down to nus and swam a lovely 30 laps. It would have been nicer if the water's much much colder, with the heat of the sun beating against my back, but oh well, it was nevertheless an enjoyable form of exercise. I miss swimming so much!

Thoughts flow through me the most when I'm in solitude. Questions were bombarding my head non-stop, and postulation after postulation was proffered in relation to each question. It was a jungle up there, with native tribes beating their drums to screeching monkeys and trumpeting elephants. Heh. But I have figured out some stuff; others are still left unanswered. These questions I have are securely written, to be left to another day to ponder and ask. It is not time.