Sunday, January 07, 2007

distressed signals

Sigh, sigh. School starts in less than 24 hours, and to give an idea of how stressed I am, in my afternoon nap, I dreamt that I was crying profusely, frantically panicking how I am going to tackle the coming semester with almost my entire braincells having fallen asleep during the holidays. And it was so real that I woke up surprised that I wasn't dripping with tears. Sigh. The mental ache of having to cope with the arrival of tomorrow is still torturing my troubled soul. And atop of which I still have ongoing commitments with my small group (which I'm now handling alone, sigh) and my facilitation with the youths. This juggling act is only going to worsen. I can only pray for the absolute clarity of mind (something which I've been sorely lacking recently) to carry out the responsibilities that I have shouldered. God, be with me.