Wednesday, October 12, 2005

some men...

Men who don't understand women don't deserve to be around women at all!

I was chatting with a fellow mentor on msn. He asked what I did with my mentee today, so I told him that I brought her out to lunch at JP and shopped a little after that. I mentioned that I went a little crazy today with shopping because having been cooped up at home for so long, it's a rare chance that I get to go out and feast my eyes on pretty trinkets. And he had the audacity to ask, "So what did you waste your $$ on?" I was so mad. I mean, here I was, enjoying the thoughts of my buys and basking in the carthartic feel of shopping, and him calling them 'waste' was just the limit! Such men ought to be shot. Such men don't deserve to talk to women.

(There is another side to this story, but because I'm in the process of "feel more, think less", I shall not consider his side... for now. :P)