Friday, September 28, 2007

nature, please

It's a glorious friday morning, beautifully sunny with rays of sunshine streaming into the balcony. Little movements of leaves indicate the presence of a slight breeze nicely tempering the heat. The vast light blue above provides the perfect background for clumps of white fluffy clouds to move gently and measuredly, as if they were royalty on the red carpet for all to admire. It is perfection at its best.

I have a few dream houses in mind. I can't decide if I would like to live at the top of a hill, where I'm as close to the sky as possible and can immerse myself in luxuriant fresh air and witness many amazing sunsets or have a quaint abodement beside a majestic river, where my eyes can feast on the swishing of water and hear tender trickling sounds all day long. Sigh. If I stay in Singapore, they can only remain dreams.