Friday, August 31, 2007

usage of time

The days are slipping by fast! I suppose when days are lined-up with activities and almost every pocket of the schedule is filled, somehow time seems insufficient and flies by all too rapidly. It also occurred to me that when time is tight, my concentration on each activity becomes more intense, as I am acutely aware of the possibility of not having a second chance to return to that moment to relive it, or if it's work, refine it. I used to think that such intensity would only wear my brain out, and I would need abundant beauty sleep and rest to recuperate. But having been through this sort of system for a while now, I realised that it's a matter of getting used to, plus it's a very efficient way of using time. Every moment is lived as if it would never return (which is true!), so a better quality of time is achieved.