Sunday, July 02, 2006

flowers (i)

Since I'm still up, I might as well post a few more photos. Flowers there are gorgeous. Wild alpine flowers especially. They have such unique shapes and colours. I can only pick the bestest of the best because there were simply too many.


Flowers by a roadside in paris. I like the third one best. So magnolia-looking and delicious!


On one of the hiking trails. These are one of my favourite flowers. They are of the clearest blue.

Round fluffy ball-like flowers. Heh. I like most dandelion-looking flowers. So soft and cute.

Unique white things.

The large petals with exquisite colours attract me.


Another one of my favourite. Look at how absolutely cute the flowers are. With a big bulging sack at the bottom and tiny quaint petals peering from inside, it enthralls me to no end. ;)