Monday, September 04, 2006

questions without answers

If sadness is merely perception, then why am I spilling so many tears over this? Why does everything that wells up inside me feels so real? Why can't I easily change my perception to suit the circumstances? Why can't I get what I want, for once? Why must I always be the one having to reframe myself mentally to make myself happy? Why must I always convince myself that something good will come out of all this? Why can't I, for once, not deny my true feelings and just feel the way I want to feel? What is wrong with me... Who am I kidding but myself? Who am I denying but myself? So really, who am I, beneath all that rational and logical me? Can I feel sad? Can I cry freely? Do I allow myself to feel sad and cry freely? If I do, am I still me...