Saturday, September 16, 2006

simply stress

Right now I'm looking back and wondering, what in the world possessed me to believe that Year 4 would be easy? Argh.

Essays are slowly pouring in, like sneaky little streams of water trickling ever so quietly such that I'm caught totally unaware when I'm beginning to drown! Sigh. As I hit midterm, I suddenly see my time becoming more and more precious, and every pockets of free hours are conscientiously filled with notes to read and research to do. No time to read books, can only catch snippets of news headlines here and there. The pace is definitely picking up, and I'm living as though these stresses don't exist. Sigh.

My recent comfort foods? Ah-balling from clementi (It is the best I've tasted! I sometimes even have cravings for it), ben&jerry ice cream and of course, how can I forget my gorgeous cheese.