Thursday, March 22, 2007

God's strength

Reading back my entries gives me some assurance that I can be as happy as I was before, if only I wanted to. My spirits were of the best of conditions, my mind was in tip-top shape, and I reflected and formulated thoughts better. I could tell from my words that pure joy was flowing from a warm and genuine spirit. Sure, some things may have cropped up since that seem to have changed the dimension of reality, but as I recall in one of my entries, the only thing that is preventing me from pursuing a happy life is my perception on the circumstance. Granted some aspects of reality are harder to accept than others, but if I truly deeply want to be happy, all I have to do is to muster the strength to beat it all. I cannot keep dwelling on things that I cannot change. I have to look forward and smile. Where will this strength come from? God, please grant it to me.