Tuesday, March 27, 2007

movie break

And so, for some strange reason, my parents wanted to catch Just Follow Law (even though it's been out since don't know when). So the four of us as a family headed down to Jurong Point to catch it, one of the last few places still showing it. Overall, it was alright. Probably the funniest part was the first performance of the job fair whereby the four main characters (fann wong and gurmit singh included) made horrendously funny faces to a cute tune. It was hilarious. My sister and I were screaming in laughter and doubling up in fits trying to catch our breaths in between our laughter. It was seriously one of the cutest, funniest sight I've ever seen. Somehow I think it's also the way they did it. They did it so daringly yet innocently. It's hard not to like them. ;)

I'm stressed with my essay. Sigh.