Wednesday, October 26, 2005

vege fantasy

With all this talk about vegetables, let me just add to it my little own fantasy... :P

I love vegetables so much that everytime my family sits down to eat, the first dish I'll head towards is the veges. Gosh, they are so extremely delicious! The fact that they are healthy is just an added bonus; it just means I can get to eat a lot of them without feeling guilty. Oh the taste of fried veges with garlic, the crunch as you put them in your mouth, the sound of chomp chomp chomp just finishes it off with a magic touch!

Usually at home, it's only courteous to apportion the food on the table so that everyone gets to have a decent size of each of the dishes, which is why I always feel I don't get to eat a satisfying amount of veges. My greatest fantasy is to eat the entire plate of veges and nothing else for a meal! Yes, to consume the amount of veges meant for 4 persons. I'll just bring the entire plate to the tv and munch it like a snack. I've been dreaming about it for a long time, heh heh, but just haven't got down to realising it. Among my favourite types - cabbage, chinese cabbage, xiao bai cai, kailan, kangkong, spinach, tapioca leaves, sweet potato leaves... In fact, almost anything leafy I'll eat. My family can definitely attest to it. Yum yum yum. :)