Tuesday, October 18, 2005

for laughs

Finally started to eat normally. Normally in the sense of being able to consume oily, fried, chilli, coconut and dairy products. However, due to the effects of the medication (I think), instead of diarrhoea, now I have slight constipation. :( So to make up for it, I try inducing loads of... erm... gas. It seriously helps to get rid of the unwanted "wind" so as to aid digestion. No joke!

Although my exams are a month away, the syllabus is fast drawing to a close, and the end looms dangerously near. Loads of work still left undone and unrevised, everywhere is just a mess. I've still one assignment due, which I have to get at least half done by this week by hook or by crook. Otherwise it's just like an irritating cobweb dangling around my head, threatening to eat into my precious time of revision. Every ending of a semester is nothing short of a miracle.

Here's to an official dare to uncle pong - wear a skirt on sunday and you'll get pink tulips from me! Heh heh heh... anyone like to chip in to this crazy stunt? Indulge me in the midst of my insanity... :P