Sunday, October 16, 2005

want to be well

I can't remember the last time I puked.

When I woke up this morning, my stomach emitted the gurgling noises cognisant with that of diarrhoea and my throat felt funny. It took a long while before I managed to have a go at the toilet bowl, but everything that came out was watery. I could only manage to drink soya bean milk which my mom bought.

After returning from church, the sensation worsened. I told my dad that I'm not eating lunch and tried to sleep. But my throat felt worse and worse, and finally when I felt something lodged up there, I immediately went to the toilet bowl and vomited. That's when all my dinner came out. It was terrible and I teared badly too.

I soon felt better and decided to just drink some water. Then I tried to sleep again. But I know the sensation in my throat was returning. So I rushed to the toilet again and threw up once more. This time it was just pure liquid, nothing solid came out. Which made me wonder whether what I threw up was the water that I just drank. Once again, badly tearing, clutching my stomach, and silently cursing my body. Sigh.

I'm afraid to eat or drink anything now for fear of puking, but I can't go on like this forever. Worse, I'm still having constipated diarrhoea, but everything I try to use a little bit of energy, I feel the puke rising in my mouth. Argh. I need help...