Monday, July 24, 2006

cheesecake!

Happiness washes over me like a joyous spring. :)

Hurray, it's the beginning of a beautiful me-time week. :) I've already laid out all my plans sui-sui on my little post-it note. Can't wait to embark on it. ;)

Finally satisfied my cheesecake craving last friday by making the "pilgrimage" to siglap area with my sis to try out this apparently famous place called The Cheesecake Cafe. Its signature cake is the peach cheesecake with jelly in between, but I stupidly ordered the one without! Argh, still haven't forgiven myself for that. My sis tried the cheesecake of the week which was custard cheesecake. Hers was the kind I really like - thick, full cheese which surreptitiously melts in your mouth if you take the time to savour it slowly, whereas my cake has a lighter cheese taste, and the flavour of the peach comes out more strongly than the cheese. It depends on individual preferences, really. My sis prefers my cake, while I like hers, heh.


Yep, there's the peach cheesecake without the jelly. :(

Pictures of food tantalises my tastebuds so, and always makes me hungry. :(