Thursday, July 13, 2006

smiles :)

Windows Movie Maker is seriously the bomb. I never knew how exciting being a film director can be. It's amazing how you can direct the order of the pictures, put in your little comments here and there, make the pictures tell a story, add different kinds of music for different effects... I'm quite enamoured with this powerful tool. Was trying to make a movie for my trip and put in little anecdotes as well, but whoa, they are way too many pictures. It's going to take some time. Oh well. At least it can be my little project for now. Much better than a journal, heh.

There are simply too many desserts at home at the moment. After a meal, I always have to rack my brains to choose what to eat. There's fruits (apple, banana, mango), frozen cheesecake, banana cake, apple pie ice cream from island cremery, liquor chocolate and three types of cheeses. I think my primary motivation for eating the main course is simply to prepare my stomach for what's to come. The better food. :) One cannot truly enjoy life if one were to count calories all the time. Everything in moderation is the key.

I'm feeling quite happy these days. :) Life is abundant.