Sunday, July 16, 2006

yummy dinner!

Feeling strangely at ease. Maybe it's because I finally got the answer I wanted, and my fears have disappeared. I'm so thankful. :)

I'm still feeling absolutely full from last night's dinner. It was too sumptous to resist. ;) There was salad doused in the sweetest sauce imaginable, brazilian rice (with broccoli, prawn and oh-my-gosh cashew nuts!), spaghetti, roasted chicken, ox-tail stew and prawns. For dessert, there was heavily-laced-with-three-types-of-alcohol tiramisu and banana cake. And of course, how can we forget the essential fibre - banana, longans and pomelo. I just had to eat at least one serving of everything. Every dish was simply in its best condition. I relish at the mere thought of it. And now, more than 24 hours later, my stomach is still digesting it. My body understands the maxim that good food needs time to be savoured properly. :)