Friday, August 11, 2006

foodies, yum. itchy, argh.

It looks set to be yet another dual-party small group tonight. Sigh. Oh well. No backing out this time. Just charging ahead with it.

Having read rave reviews about Wild Rocket, my sc friend had been wanting to check it out. And that was how our girls' night out ended up there. True to its reputation, everything there was quite, quite excellent. I had crabmeat linguine with spicy tomato cream, and panna cotta fused with pandan for dessert. Hope the pictures do them justice. ;)

There's the linguine. :)

And my wobbly panna cotta. :)

Currently down with yet another one of those mysterious allergic rash. I've no idea what I'd eaten or touched or sniffed. Sigh. It started off with just a few harmless red spots here and there, but within a matter of days, had spread unstoppably with an even worse itch! Argh. As my mom likes to put it, let it culminate till it's full-blown, then it'll subside. I'm sure she must have communicated with these invisible, anonymous diseases before. ;p