Tuesday, August 01, 2006

till my will wakes up...

Receiving emails from my law professors on what to expect for the coming academic year does not bode well for my fecal mind at the moment. As it is, I had already spent a glorious afternoon napping from 1pm-5pm, and this lifestyle doesn't look like it's going to cease anytime soon. I'm indulging too much in having no boundaries that to entrap me in this corset-like of a routine once more is going to take more than a massacre of my decomposed mind. I'm torn between readying myself before the school term starts to prevent too much of a shock, or spend the last few days of my freedom just doing the things I really want. I blame the long (but oh-so-lovely) holiday that I had spent in europe. Every so often, thoughts of it lull me into a sense of happiness and peace that I simply can't find the will to pick myself up for serious work anymore. Everyday seemed like a holiday; if only life were like that for eternity...