Friday, September 29, 2006

light-headed moments

It's been a long week, one that is filled with words and more words. I've discovered that a few random words on the screen which make little sense can actually have a drastic effect on the sanity of my brain. I guess the thought of having some substance (which I can edit later) is better than imagining a blank screen. It's just a false sense of security, but if it keeps me in a calm state, who cares? ;)

I haven't satisfied my craving for bubor terigu, red ruby and hor fun for a long time... And the list just keeps getting longer. :(

Nearly got into an accident today. The van in front of me just suddenly slowed down to a halt because it wanted to move to the left lane and stupid driver didn't even signal! I was trailing behind it at a very slow speed already, but even then the van's sudden movement caught me by surprise. I didn't even have time to horn but promptly swerved to the right to avoid hitting its rear. I didn't had time to check my side mirror but thankfully the traffic was clear. I have encountered many close shaves such as this, but I think God has been keeping a watch on me. This is something I'm grateful for.