Saturday, September 23, 2006

tired, but happy

I am so worn out.

My body hadn't any time to recover from the simultaneous physical activities I've been subjecting it to. Friday is the unspoken 'sports day' of law school, and despite having jogged both on wednesday and thursday evenings, I simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to play CAPTAIN'S BALL with my law friends on Friday! And oh my goodness, the thrill of passing and jumping and catching the ball was just wonderful. I haven't played captain's ball since Jan I think, which was with my small group. So I was pleased at the chance to play it once more. I think my team was lucky - we had very athletic guys and netball girls, so passing and scoring was a breeze, heh. Nevertheless, I think the interaction the game gave us was something more worthy to be treasured than winning. Being the quiet and hidden one in law school, a lot of faces without names often passed me by. But sports is amazingly the true universal bonding tool. In less than a semester, I've known more names and developed a deeper knowledge of these once-nameless faces. The move to BTC is surely reaping its benefits.

But now, to rest my aching body. I need the energy to pia my assignments.