Saturday, October 14, 2006

research, research :(

Paid my maiden visit to the national library yesterday. Goodness, it was huge! And lovely. :) I trooped there to do some research for my mediation essay, and the resources available were tremendous. There were just so many interesting books that I could stay there and read myself silly. ;) Managed to find the relevant notes I wanted and went away satisfied. :)

On the downside, my brain is becoming weary with the amount of writing I have done this semester. :( I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing but the essay I'm doing now dabbles not so much of law but more of sociology and psychology. It's good that it's an aberration from the heavy legal stuff, yet I feel wholly inadequate to tackle a topic which may be interesting but I lack experience in. Praying for wisdom, as usual.

Lord, I need strength to sustain this last stretch. Sigh.