Friday, February 09, 2007

growing up

It's been a rush-rush week. My window periods of rest are virtually non-existent. But thankfully, one of my four assignments is down, so I've got 3 more to go. Hm.. Now I wonder when I'm going to find the time to seriously mull over them, especially when their deadlines are all around the same time. Sigh. I remembered when I was in year 2, my senior in law vcf cell group was complaining about how all the deadlines of his assignments seem to clash, and how he was super stressed by it. I remembered thinking to myself, oh my gosh, thankfully I'm still in year 2, I'm not going to be able to handle it if I were in his position. How ironic. I've landed myself in the same situation as he did. Yet interestingly enough, the fear of being unable to tackle them has vanished, and is replaced by a quiet sense of confidence. Stressed as I may be, I know that eventually I'll get round to completing them. I daresay it's a combination of the rigorous legal training that the school puts us through and the growing realisation of one's inner ability to handle difficult situations that gives me this strength within to conquer. Growing up certainly opens one's mind to greater strength and endless possibilities.