Wednesday, January 31, 2007

perfect weather

An unexpected free day since my lecturer cancelled my one and only afternoon lecture for today. Singapore's weather has been increasingly cool the past few days. My friend remarked that it feels like autumn. The sun still shines brightly, but the low temperatures coupled with very cold strong winds tempers it to 24-25 degrees celcius, a perfect day to walk around (if I had the luxury to, sigh). It's really really lovely, and I guess I'm just lucky to live on higher ground to experience the full blast of the tremendous winds. It's amazing to just stand on my balcony and look faraway into the horizon to see the brightness of the sun lighting up even the furthest of places, and to feel the powerful winds lick the ends of my hair in all directions. I love this un-Singaporean weather, heh.