Tuesday, June 26, 2007

staying late at work

Freak la. I'm already done with my work and waiting to talk to my boss about it but he's busy with a conference call at the moment and I have no freaking idea what time it's gonna end! Argh. The perils of working. Wait let me clarify that. The perils of working under a boss. Sigh. This week is majorly busy, I've no idea why. Suddenly I'm piled up with so many matters that my list of things-to-do looks so full! I thought I could go home early the past few days but the nature of work is such that it's so unpredictable. You never know when something needs to be done by that particular day. Sigh, being the super organised and efficient me, I hate not being able to plan my hours - my hours of play and rest in particular. :( Is this the life for me? Sigh. Everyone's almost gone and I'm still stuck here waiting to speak to my boss. I wonder if I should go. But I can't, I shouldn't. I'm feeling so sleepy now. I miss my bed.. I miss a lot of things.