Wednesday, June 06, 2007

scenery pics in nepal

Some scenery shots of nepal. :)

This was taken from Phewa Lake at Pokhara. The most breath-taking sight in the town. 6-, 7- and 8-thousanders just shot up from nowhere and surreptitiously steals your heart.

Still at Pokhara, rode up to a nearby hill called Sarangkot to catch the first glimpse of the sunrise. Love the extension of the rays.

Did I ever mention that sunsets are my favourite, favourite natural wonder? I LOVE sunsets. There in nepal, I am so thankful for the many days I had to catch dozens and dozens of brilliantly beautiful sunsets. This was taken in Pokhara too, sitting at the garden of a restaurant. My friend and I were actually privileged to watch the sun slowly cruising behind the mountains, shyly unaware of its amazing beauty as it does so. Sigh.