Thursday, November 10, 2005

crushed...

Sigh, I'm so crushed now...

My module allocation for the next semester has just been released and I realised that I didn't get allocated my first choice modules. Worse, I've only 2 4-credit modules, and I need to fulfil 20 credits. Sigh. My heart really sank when I saw my results. I just couldn't believe my misfortune. This darn balloting thing is finally turning against me. Sigh. What am I going to do?? Should I appeal? I'm just so, so sad right now. It's tantamount to receiving extremely bad grades. Somehow I think my complacency has resulted in this mysterious twist of fate. I'm just hoping it's a technical glitch. Ahh........

I guess the first thing I'm going to do tomorrow is to call the office, and ask if a possible solution or compromise could be made. Right now, I'm just praying that my mood won't affect my ongoing preparations for my exams...

Sigh, please pray that a solution can be found to this... It's very very important to me.... *crying inside*