Saturday, January 07, 2006

to be the humble driver

The sinking feeling yet again...

I got into a minor car accident, this time it involves another car with the driver in it. Sigh. I don't really want to go into the details of how the accident came about, because my account of the accident might be used against me if ever that woman comes across this entry (though the likelihood is minimal), but I'll just briefly recount my feelings about the entire thing.

It's a horrid, horrid feeling. Words are insufficient to fully express the depths of how absolutely terrible I truly feel. I just lost all energy and will to do anything else. I didn't even had dinner last night, but my body just isn't hungry at all. All I want to do is to curl up and sleep with an escapist hope that things will automatically resolve themselves.

Somehow, I think it's yet another one of God's messages, telling me to stop being the complacent driver that I am. He has time and again humbled me with many different sinking car experiences, but this is by far the most serious yet, as it involves another party. Sigh. Lord, I've learnt my lesson. Please help me get out of the situation in one piece. :( I promise to be the absolute safe and humble driver that I ought to be.

Praying really hard for a miracle...