Tuesday, January 03, 2006

continuation in 2006

For some strange reason, I felt like deleting my previous posts. It doesn't do justice to what I really feel about 2005, not that I'm going to start expounding on it anyway.

I had a well-rested day today. Initially intended to go to school and check my mailbox for new notes, but having woke up at 10am, and sleeping yet again from 2 - 4.30pm, the inertia to stay at home has just doubled, and now I just don't feel like going anywhere.

The past few days have been absolutely filled with activities. I've been going out a lot, and spending lots of time with friends. NYE was a fantastic day. :) And so was last night. Somehow 2006 doesn't seem like a new year to me because the new experiences from 2005 is ongoing and spills over to 2006, making it like an extended part of 2005. Thus, thinking of school and the pending beginnings of it just simply bores me to death. This is further compounded by the fact that I'm probably the only person in law not to get most of her modules, and incidently, I'm told I'm infamous for it. Sigh.

I'm absolutely not ready for school, and am actually quite glad my parents have decided to drop the idea of going cameron. No way will I be able to start school with a peace of mind when lectures begin the moment I return from hols. My body and mind needs time to adjust and prepare. There's just so much to be done! Packing my old notes, buying new files, printing my 2006 calendar (which I haven't done so because of the recent flurry of activities) and just getting organised in general. Argh. Fitting this in with my new responsibilities to a new bunch of girls in OC and continuing my journey of mentoring with my dear mentee, I dare say that the start of 2006 will be pretty tough on me. Sigh.

Dec 2005 felt so much like the fantasy holiday that I've always dreamed of, where reality does not exist, and my entire being was taken to realms beyond imaginable.