Saturday, December 17, 2005

today and tomorrow - both good

It'll be a miracle if I ever manage to write and send my christmas cards on time. :(

Today, which I had initially set aside purely to write christmas cards, ended up as yet another shopping spree with my good friend, el. As I was relaxing in front of the computer in the afternoon, she suddenly called me at 1.45pm, asking me if I was free to accompany her to go shopping. She needed a pair of jeans and saturday was her only free day. As I found out later, she has a big date tonight (heh heh), so she was pretty desperate to find a presentable pair. :P And knowing me, I simply couldn't pass up an opportunity to go shopping (although this would be my third time this week), so we met at 2.45pm and headed towards IMM. I'm probably her best shopping companion because we pretty much have the same tastes and the same style of shopping. We also went to Jurong Point later.

In all, it was a fruitful shopping experience. :) She got her jeans; I got myself a new pair of jeans too and a super super nice blouse. Woo hoo! When I came out of the changing room to show el the blouse, she looked at me and went, "wow". That's when I knew I had to buy it. Haha, such indulgence is decadent but nonetheless carthartic. :)

The OC camp is tomorrow, and for some strange reason, I'm actually looking forward to it, considering the fact that I'm usually a lazy bum who prefers to bask in the comforts of my home rather than rough it out (in recent years, sigh. age is catching up). But I've looked at the program, and I know it's going to be good. :) And plus, I won't actually be participating in the camp activities (I think), so energy won't be that big a factor. As of now, zero packing done. Will get to it later. :P